A new version of the GeoLoc GPS tracking system has been released. It includes the following new features:
1. Section of the service tasks, which allows you to keep track of maintenance work on vehicles, get statistics on the cost of owning a fleet of vehicles.
2. Kazakh is added to the list of supported languages.
3. The list of supported protocols has been updated with the XY07 protocol (TK007).
A number of new tools for analyzing and monitoring the work of drivers have been integrated into the GeoLoc GPS tracking system . In particular a flexible system of fines for violation of driving rules and the concept of drivers rating has been introduced. Added support for equipment of Alematics, Fifotrack, Meitrack, Topten.
Finally, the first release of the new version of the GeoLoc system has been released. The version is based on .net core 2 and has a new, more convenient interface. We have worked on new version for more than a year and have a large list of featured to be done additionally in new releases. The old version will be supported at least 1 year.
A number of new equipment was supported, in particular the Indian standard AIS140.
Work continues on a new version of the GPS monitoring system GeoLoc. The estimated release date is March 2019.
The last 3 months there is an intensive work to be done with the new GeoLoc web application design, however the current version is also developing, in particular:
1. Added support for a number of new devices
2. Now the system works using SSL, which will provide users greater security
3. Added function of authorization in the system using Facebook
4. Fixed a number of errors, reports generation was optimized.
You can use this application as mobile client for GeoLoc GPS tracking system. The app is free and available to all users having a smartphone with Android OS at least version 4.4.
The website of GeoLoc system is launched. Here you can obtain information about the system, our contacts, learn about new releases and new features.
Our team has released a new version, which includes the following improvements:
1. Acceleration of web interface operation
2. Maps were transferred to a newer version of OpenLayers
Recently we've released a massive update of GLTracker on all platforms. New features include:
1. Uniform appearance of the app - now it looks the same on all devices regardless of screen size.
2. Fixed the problems associated with taking photos in different orientations of the screen. On all platforms photos are saved in the gallery.
3. For Android in case of unavailability of GPS the coordinate is determined by the mobile cell in use.
4. Added SOS button.
5. Power consumption is reduced by 5-10%.
Released the new version, which includes a major update of the system generating events and alarms. Now you can specify the minimum duration per each event, after which the alert is triggered; when triggered, alarms can automatically send a command to the device. We've also implemented the support for several new devices, introduced minor bug fixes in reports. Support for Chinese language added.
GLTracker is now available for all devices running iOS (iPhone and iPad) in AppStore. We will be happy to receive any feedback and suggestions related to the development of the app.
GLTracker is now available in PlayMarket. Via this application you can turn your smartphone into a full-featured GPS tracker. The app is free and available to all users who have a smartphone with Android OS at least version 4.4.
Our team has released a new version, which includes the following changes:
1. Added the ability to create and control routes of movement of your objects.
2. Added support for new devices.
3. Added changes to the system of sending alerts by e-mail, now emails can have multiple events, triggered in close time.
4. Support for Portuguese language added.